• A network of support and encouragement from women with mutual interests and concerns.
• Freedom to be yourself and develop personal and leadership skills without having to perform as someone else’s employee, wife, or mother.
• Education and information on many topics of interest in a variety different contexts.
• Opportunities to make a difference in the community, with the resources of a large, international federation to draw on.
• Something for everyone, with diverse projects to work on, social events, and informative monthly programs.
• Fun, fellowship, and most important of all, lasting friendships based on mutual respect and shared experiences.
Executive Board Members
The GFWC Marlton Woman's Club is a member of the N.J. State Federation of Women's Clubs and the General Federation of Woman's Clubs
The purpose of this club, which is non-political and non-sectarian, shall be to advance the welfare of the Community and to promote the progress and work of the General Federation of Women's Clubs through the education, civic and charitable interests of its members.
Organized in 1963 and Federated in 1964
Lisa Levin, President